Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Phenylephrine HCl
Pain reliever/fever reducer, Cough suppressant, Nasal decongestant
Cough, Sore Throat, Nasal Congestion, Fever, Headache
Active Ingredients (in each capsule) Purpose
Acetaminophen 325 mg Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg Nasal decongestant
Uses temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
▪ cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation ▪ sore throat ▪ nasal congestion ▪ minor aches & pains ▪ fever ▪ headache
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take ▪ more than 4 doses (8 capsules) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product ▪ with other drugs containing acetaminophen ▪ 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
▪ with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
▪ if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
▪ liver disease ▪ heart disease ▪ thyroid disease ▪ diabetes ▪ high blood pressure ▪ trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland ▪ cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) ▪ persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask doctor if
▪ you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults) ▪ fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days ▪ redness or swelling is present ▪ new symptoms occur ▪ cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Directions ▪ take only as directed – see Overdose warning
▪ do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
▪ Adults and children 12 yrs ̃over: 2 capsules with water every 4 hours
▪ Children 4 to 12 yrs: ask a doctor
▪ Children under 4 yrs: do not use
Other Information store at room temperature away from direct sunlight or excessive heat
Inactive Ingredients polyethylene glycol 400, gelatin, sorbitol, water, povidone k-25, propylene glycol, caramel color