Terribly Dry, Rough and Damaged Foot and the feel.
- Progressive keratoderma palmoplantaris (Housewife’s eczema)
- Palmoplantar keratoderma
- Senile xeroderma (Asteatosis)
- Lichen planopilaris
- Atopic dermatitis.
YouGreen F Oint contains the high concentration ingredients that provide the enough moisture so it makes the rough hands, dry skin, elbows, knees, heels and the hard skin to be smooth and silky.
Especially, it contains the 25% urea so this oint makes the rough and dry skin to be soft and better.
♦ Ingredient and Content 1g.
Active ingredient : urea(pharmacopoeia) ————– 250mg.
Preservative : paraoxi-benzonic acid methl(pharmacopoeia) —————- 1mg.
Preservative : paraoxi-benzonic acid propyl(pharmacopoeia) ————— 1mg.
♦ Appearance : Brown, Jasmine scented ointment.
♦ Efficacy and potency.
Progressive keratoderma palmoplantaris(housewife’s eczema), palmoplantar keratoderma, Ichthyosis,
Senile xeroderma(asteatosis), Lichen planopilaris, atopic dermatitis.
♦ Direction for use.
After washing affected area, apply it from one to several times daily and rub it until it is enough.
♦ Precautions in use.
- Do not apply this ointment to patients(area or condition) listed below.
1) Mucous membranes as well as a mucous membrane of eyes.
2) Patients who have hypersensitivity to ingredient of it.
3) Patients who have acute eczema or inflammatory skin aliment.
4) When it is extensively applied to patients with real insufficiency.
- Be cautious when applying this ointment to patients with following symptoms.
1) Patients presenting with symptoms of inflammation, chapping of skin(split) (a temporary stimulus reaction could be followed)
2) Patients who developed high sensibility of stimuli on skin.
- Side Effect.
1) Stimulated reaction : stimulus symptoms such as pain, sometimes flush, itch could occur temporarily or in early stage of application.
2) Hypersensitivity : hypersensitivity could occur and after this symptom, stop applying this ointment.
3) Skin : Sometimes symptoms of eczematization, chapping of skin(split), papule, feeling of stinging, dried skin could occur. if these symptoms occur severely, stop applying the ointment.
Absorbency and invasiveness on skin of ingredients such as corticoid, dithranol, 5-fluorouracil could get stronger due to applying this ointment.
- Precautions in application.
1) This ointment is only for external application.
2) Ulceration and inflammation(fester). Do not apply ointment in wounded area directly.
3) Be careful not to get ointment in Eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes during application. if it got into eyes by accident, wash it off with enough water.
- Precaution in preservation.
Keep this ointment out of reach of children.
♦ Store at room temperature, an airtight container.