#1 Colorant – 2.11 oz (60g)
#2 Developer – 2.02 fl oz (60 ml)
Components : Hair Bonding Hair Pack, Disposable gloves, gown, manual
[How to Use]
1. Wear gloves before starting the coloring session.
2. Pour all the contents of #1 (Colorant) into #2 (Developer) bottle and close the cap.
3. Mix well by shaking the bottle vertically or sideway. (DO NOT open the cap until done with mixing)
4. Squeeze and pour the contents directly on you hair. Use appropriate amounts as you color by sections to apply cream to the top, side and the back.
5. Gently rub the cream against the hair.
6. With the remaining cream, lightly apply along the hair line to finish the procedure.
7. Wait according to the indicated time for the color to process.
8. Shampoo, Rince, then towel dry.
▶ EZN Light Up Hair Bleach description
Smooth & Easy Self-Bleaching
Formulated with Keratin, Collagen and 3 Natural Oils (Camellia, Olive, Avocado)
#1 Bleach Powder : 0.7 oz / 20g (0.35 oz / 10g x 2)
#2 20 Volume Lotion Developer : 2.02 fl oz (60ml)
[How to Use]
Before use :
Always do a strand test first. Prepare mixing bowl, comb and suitable gloves.
To Apply :
Hair should be dry and unwashed. Thoroughly mix #1 Powder and #2 Lotion referring to the mixing ratio below. Evenly apply the mixture to hair you wish bleached. Be careful not to contact the mixture with the skin during application.
While developing :
Wait for 20 minutes or longer to process according to the hair structure and pigment. At room temperature, 20 minutes is the average time for EZN Light Up Hair Bleach to process. Do not over-bleach.
To remove :
Shampoo hair thoroughly with lukewarm water, away from face. Repeat if necessary.
1 pouch (#1) + 1.01 fl oz (#2), or 2 pouches (#1) + 2.02 fl oz (#2)
Keep out of reach of children. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing of eyelashes or eyebrows. If you were to do so, it may cause blindness. When product comes in contact with eyes during the coloring session, rinse immediately with cool, running water and consult a physician immediately. Processed color may be different from the color chart indicated on the box due to condition of individual, hair, and/or temperature. Before coloring, please read the instructions thoroughly