Natural hair dye Herb Speedy Allergic Ammonia Free sensitive scalp
♦ Produced by a Pharmaceutical Company
♦ Made in Korea
Are you suffering from PPD Allergy ?
Specially formulated to minimize hair dye allergy symptoms with
naturally derived dye ingredients.
20-MINUTE REVOLUTIONARY SPEEDY COLOR CREAM
Substituting an allergic reactant called Diamine compound with a natural ingredient, Herb Speedy Color Cream is suitable for people with extremely sensitive scalp.
- Safe to use due to no allergy symptoms felt during or after use
- Brilliant color lasts upto 25 shampoos
- Natural herbal extracts help to minimize hair loss
- No more eye and/or scalp irritations from coloring
- Sunscreen agent protects against hair damage and prevents discoloration of hair color from repeated UV exposure
Cream #1: 2.12 oz / 60 g
Cream #2: 2.12 oz / 60 g
▶ Production description
This revolutionary hair color is much faster than its earlier version! Substituting an allergic reactant called Diamine compound with natural ingredient, Herb Speedy Color Cream is suitable for people with extremely sensitive scalp and has been specially formulated to be free of allergy. Also, this is ODORLESS and EASY-TO-APPLY hair color, which anyone may use at easy.
Safe to use due to no allergy symptoms felt during or after use Quick hair coloring possible in just 10 minutes. Brilliant color last more than 3 weeks. Natural herbal extracts help prevent hair loss No more eye and/or scalp irritations from coloring. Sunscreen agent protects against hair damage and prevents Discoloration of hair from repeated UV exposures.
▶ How to use
Before dyeing hair, squeeze an equal amount of cream #1 & #2 onto the included plastic container. First, apply cream #1 on hair. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Then, apply cream #2 on hair and leave that on for 10 minutes as well. (Note: Make sure that the amount drawn out is used in its entirety or the color will not develop properly.) After the desired color is obtained, wash and rinse several times with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
▶ Coloring Method
In the following cases, #1 cream should be left 5-6 min. longer than the indicated amount of time (10 min.):
1. Thick and course hair
2. People with significantly large amounts of gray hair
3. Below standard room temperature (68°F~86°F / 20°C~30°C)
1. Unlike other permanent color creams, NEVER mix cream #1 & #2 together.
2. Always use the same ratio of cream #1 & #2 (Squeezing out the amounts needed prior to coloring on the included plastic container is more convenient to use.)
3. When waiting for the color to be processed, comb thoroughly and distribute the product evenly for the color to be penetrated deep into the hair.