Welcome to naturallivingshop.com operated by Gilden Enterprice LLC (collectively, “naturallivingshop”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Your trust is our most important asset. We take the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously and are committed to protecting your information in our possession.
This policy governs your experience on this website unless otherwise indicated. Please refer to the description below about how naturallivingshop collects, uses, and shares the information we obtain from you online.
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect personal information only when communicating and interacting with you through this website only. Any communication and/or interaction done on other website are covered by the privacy policies on those websites, and are not governed by this policy. Examples of other website include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
The following are some examples of personal information that we collect:
- Registering for a shopping account, Wish List on our website – name and e-mail address
- Purchasing on our website – name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, and phone number
- Enrolling for a Membership including Rewards account and participating in the Rewards program – name, full birthday, telephone number, mailing address, and e-mail address
- Product Availability Notifications – name and email address
- Contacting us with a comment, question or complaint – name and email address
How We Use Your Information
Naturallivingshop primarily uses the personal information that it collects to conduct the business and to provide you with the best possible products, experiences and services. We may use your information to personalize your site experience, allow us to respond to your comments, questions or complaints, administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature, if you have opted-in to, receive our e-mail newsletter, marketing communications, advertisement and other information you have chosen to receive regarding our products, services, marketing or special events.
We may also use your personal information for daily business purposes that include service improvements, security, payment processing, analytics, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliance.
How We Share Your Information
To best serve you, naturallivingshop may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: we may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as that help us market our products and services, administer our programs, operations, fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal mail and e-mails, analyze customer data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, investigate fraudulent activity, conduct customer surveys, and provide customer service.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins:If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party, such as social network services, it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party.
- The Public:we may share the personal information that you submit through one of our interactive services, like Ratings & Reviews, with the general public or our affiliates.
- Other Instances: we may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
- Business transition:we may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of naturallivingshop, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. We may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
Naturallivingshop may also, in certain instances, disclose your personal information when:
- We have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, to advise you of a product recall, detect and protect you or us from fraud or theft, manage information security or bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights of naturallivingshop or others
- You ask us to do so
- We believe it is required or permitted by law
How We Protect Your Information
Naturallivingshop realizes that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information transmitted within the site. To guard your information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts all sensitive/credit card information you supply so only we are able to decode your information. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot guaranty the effectiveness of these safeguards, and nothing in this notice shall be construed as an express or implied warranty against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You should always use appropriate self-protection measures and practice safe browsing on all websites.
Your Information, Your Choice
Please note that you have the following choices with how your personal information is used:
- Updating or Correcting The Personal Information Relating To Your Account: You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page or calling 626-554-8086
- Receiving marketing phone calls: You can update your contact preference by logging into your account and cliking on the “My Account” page.
- Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails: You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. You can also edit your e-mail preferences on your “My Account” page.
- Remove content from user review: You can remove content that you posted on a Naturallivingshop public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, by e-mailing details firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will endeavor to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet. For example, historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Naturallivingshop by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
We respect your right to access and update your personal information that you have provided to us. Please note that this right may subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to personal information records.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technologies
Naturallivingshop may also use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our websites in order to make our future service more efficient and personalized to you:
- Cookies: Cookies are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you’ve chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain of our web page, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
- Flash Cookies: Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”) are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags: Web beacons are small graphic images on a Web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs: Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
- Geo-location technologies: Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes requirements on Web sites that collect personal information about children under the age of 13. Naturallivingshop will never intentionally request or collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide your information on our website that includes making a purchase, registering, submitting personal information and entering sweepstakes and other promotion conducted at the site.
California Privacy Rights
California law entitles California residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or with corporate affiliates (such as) for those entities direct marketing purposes. Naturallivingshop does not provide any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want to request a copy of this notice or have any questions about Naturallivingshop policy practices, please contact us at email@example.com .
This policy replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided you about our information practices. We reserve the right to change this policy, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law.
We may update this Privacy Statement, from time to time, to reflect our new or different privacy practices.
If there are material changes to this policy, statement and our information practices in the future, we will notify you by posting the policy changes on our website. The effective date of the latest version will be noted at the end of each policy.
Effective as of April 20, 2017